Army Officer Pay Scale
Army Officer Pay Scale was uploaded at September 29, 2017 at 3:41 am. It is published under the Office category. Army Officer Pay Scale is labelled with Army Officer Pay Scale, Army, Officer, Pay, Scale..
Armyar•my (är′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
- (in large military land forces) a unit consisting typically of two or more corps and a headquarters.
- a large body of persons trained and armed for war.
- any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
- a very large number or group of something;
a great multitude;
a host: the army of the unemployed.
Paypay1 (pā),USA pronunciation v., paid or ([Obs.]except for defs. 12, 24c. ) payed;
- to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
- to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
- to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered;
to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
- to defray (cost or expense).
- to give compensation for.
- to yield a recompense or return to;
be profitable to: Your training will pay you well in the future.
- to yield as a return: The stock paid six percent last year.
- to requite, as for good, harm, or an offense: How can I pay her for her kindness and generosity?
- to give or render (attention, respects, compliments, etc.), as if due or fitting.
- to make (a call, visit, etc.).
- to suffer in retribution;
undergo: You'll pay the penalty for your stubbornness!
- to let (a ship) fall off to leeward.
- to transfer money, goods, etc., as in making a purchase or settling a debt.
- to discharge a debt or obligation.
- to yield a return, profit, or advantage;
be worthwhile: It pays to be courteous.
- to give compensation, as for damage or loss sustained.
- to suffer or be punished for something: The murderer paid with his life.
- pay as you go:
- to pay for (goods, services, etc.) at the time of purchase, as opposed to buying on credit.
- to spend no more than income permits;
keep out of debt.
- to pay income tax by regular deductions from one's salary or wages.
- pay back:
- to repay or return: to pay back a loan.
- to retaliate against or punish: She paid us back by refusing the invitation.
- to requite.
- pay down:
- to pay (part of the total price) at the time of purchase, with the promise to pay the balance in installments: On this plan you pay only ten percent down.
- to pay off or back;
amortize: The company's debt is being paid down rapidly.
- pay for, to suffer or be punished for: to pay for one's sins.
- pay off:
- to pay (someone) everything that is due that person, esp. to do so and discharge from one's employ.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- [Informal.]to bribe.
- to retaliate upon or punish.
- [Naut.]to fall off to leeward.
- to result in success or failure: The risk paid off handsomely.
- pay one's or its way:
- to pay one's portion of shared expenses.
- to yield a return on one's investment sufficient to repay one's expenses: It will take time for the restaurant to begin paying its way.
- pay out:
- to distribute (money, wages, etc.);
- to get revenge upon for an injury;
- to let out (a rope) by slackening.
- pay up:
- to pay fully.
- to pay on demand: The gangsters used threats of violence to force the shopkeepers to pay up.
- the act of paying or being paid;
- wages, salary, or a stipend.
- a person with reference to solvency or reputation for meeting obligations: The bank regards him as good pay.
- paid employment: in the pay of the enemy.
- reward or punishment;
- a rock stratum from which petroleum is obtained.
- requiring subscribed or monthly payment for use or service: pay television.
- operable or accessible on deposit of a coin or coins: a pay toilet.
- of or pertaining to payment.
Scalescale1 (skāl),USA pronunciation n., v., scaled, scal•ing.
- one of the thin, flat, horny plates forming the covering of certain animals, as snakes, lizards, and pangolins.
- one of the hard, bony or dentinal plates, either flat or denticulate, forming the covering of certain other animals, as fishes.
- any thin, platelike piece, lamina, or flake that peels off from a surface, as from the skin.
- Also called bud scale. a rudimentary body, usually a specialized leaf and often covered with hair, wax, or resin, enclosing an immature leaf bud.
- a thin, scarious or membranous part of a plant, as a bract of a catkin.
- See scale insect.
- a coating or incrustation, as on the inside of a boiler, formed by the precipitation of salts from the water.
- Often, scales. [Metall.]
- an oxide, esp. an iron oxide, occurring in a scaly form on the surface of metal brought to a high temperature.
- Also called mill scale. such scale formed on iron or steel during hot-rolling.
- a cause of blindness or ignorance, as regarding the true nature of a person, situation, etc.: You're infatuated with her now, but the scales will soon fall from your eyes.
- [Bible.]an unspecified affliction that caused Paul to become temporarily blind. Acts 9:18.
- to remove the scales or scale from: to scale a fish.
- to remove in scales or thin layers.
- to cover with an incrustation or scale.
- to skip, as a stone over water.
- [Dentistry.]to remove (calculus) from the teeth with instruments.
- to come off in scales.
- to shed scales.
- to become coated with scale, as the inside of a boiler.
Army Officer Pay Scale have 8 pictures including Monthly Career Sea Pay - Army Members Chart, WARRANT OFFICER DRILL PAY, Military Pay. Military Pay Scale, U.S. Army Reserve, This Graph Shows The Monthly Salary For Typical Officers Based On Rank And Years Of Service., NCOsupport.com, WARRANT OFFICER DRILL PAY, Military Pay Scales. Below are the pictures:
Army Officer Pay Scale to the patio of your home will make your property star so the style looks stylish of the terrace should be perfect and luxurious. This luxury seems more lovely to look in the exterior and may also give the impression of being on the front-porch comfortable minimalism.
One of the parts that make a comfortable residence witnessed from the eyesight, appeared excellent and lavish home is Army Officer Pay Scale. With appropriate sleeping of ceramic ground and the assortment, the locations were mundane may be transformed in to a place that looks ample and luxurious.
All that may be noticed by choosing the ground that was right when it comes to shades and motifs. Shades are normal and vibrant coloring time, the most popular selection nowadays, because these colors provides a comfortable setting trendy and magnificent setting of beauty.